Asabe, a Partner in OBAIKA AND COMPANY; graduated from Ahmadu Bello University. Zaria Kaduna State with an LLB and the Nigerian Law School. Lagos with a BL.
She has very broad based legal counselor experience spanning nearly two decades and has advised a myriad of clients. She also has unique expertise in navigating the government regulatory arena and therefore brings this special advantage to beneﬁt of all the Firms clientele.
Some of Asabe's recent transactions include but are not limited to:
- Advising a Federal Parastatal (The Nigerian Shippers Council) as lead retained counsel with speciﬁc emphasis on the Councils land regulatory matters.
- Advising the Budget Oﬁice of The Federal Ministry of Finance on its land and regulatory matters.
- Advising a Nigerian ﬁnancial institution in its legal compliance issues as well as all company secretarial matters.
- Advising a leading Nigerian telecommunication company in its debt recovery matters.
- Advising a foremost food processing company as lead retained counsel and ensuﬁng all necessary legal compliance.
- Advising diverse clientele in achieving legally compliant land regularization status.