Bade Ayoade, an Associate in OBAIKAAND COMPANY; graduated from the University of Ibadan, Oyo State with an LL.B and the Nigerian Law School, Kano with a B.L.
Bade has garnered relevant experience in various and vast aspects of law with bias in Commercial Law and Intellectual Property Law from several top tier law ﬁrms in Nigeria. Bade works within a team of intelligent young minds focused on the precise goals of the client. He has substantial advisory expertise particularly in government Negotiations at all levels. He has the ability to bring in ﬂair and creativity to legal concepm thereby achieving unique results.
Some of Bade's recent transaction include but are not limited to:
- Successful negotiations with Federal, State and Local Government regulatory authorities at various levels and in over 15 states in Nigeria.
- Successfully re-negotiated bogus tax rates on behalf of a prestigious Southern Africa Outdoor Advertising company in the above mentioned states
- Successfully obtained permits and licenses on behalf of a prestigious Southern Africa Outdoor Advertising company in the above mentioned states
- Conducted a nationwide legal audit covering all the six gen-political zones in Nigeria on behalf of a very prestigious international OutdoorAdvertising company.
- NOTAP registration: drafted several Management Services Agreement on behalf of some international organizations.
- Litigation: appeared in Magistrate Courts, High Courts and Industrial Courts on behalfof various clients.
- CAC - incorporated several legal entities for several clients, drafted documents in respect of pre-incorporation contracts, various other post and pre-incorporation ﬁlings.
- Real Estate - obtained Governor's Consent, prepared Due Diligence Reports, Sale and Purchase of Properties around Lagos.
- Intellectual Property — conducted searches and registered Trademarks on behalf of a South African Advertising Company
- Successful cooperation with the Nigerian Police particularly the Special Fraud Unit in various criminal matters on behalf of several clients.
- Assisting a renowned Mobile Phone Dealers'Association in securing Long Term Loans. Representing an International Secondary School in Financial Negotiations with foreign Bankers.
- Advising Various Clients on protection of Intellectual Property in Nigeria.
- Legal Documents — Deeds of Assignment, Tenancy Agreements, Mortgages, Legal Opinions. Tax Reports, Employee Contracts/Beneﬁts.
- Advising a renowned Nigerian Cosmetics Manufacturing Company on Trademarks
- Advised and assisted various clients in theirdebt recovery matters.
- Assisting a renowned Mobile Phone Dealers' Association in securing Long Term Loans from local banks.
- Advising a renowned bank on their obligations in various mortgage and loan transactions.
- Assisting a renowned Bank in Purchasing Landed property in choice areas in Lagos State.
- Advising a media company on various intellectual property rights issues.
- Bade Ayoade is also a proliﬁc writer and has been published in several prestigious websites, magazines,joumals and legal publications overthe past six years.