OKONMA ODIGWE NELSON is an associate in OBAIKA AND COMPANY. He holds an LL.B from Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma, Edo State and a BL from the Nigerian Law School.
At the Ambrose Alli University, Nelson graduated on top of his class winning the Oba of Benin prize for the overall best graduating student and the Deans prize for the best graduating student.
Presently, Nelson awaits the award of a Masters of Law in Law (LLM) degree from the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife. Osun State.
Nelson has relevant experience in various aspects of law. Some of Nelson's recent transactions include but are not limited to:
- Advising management of a Health Maintenance Organisation on legal compliance matters
- Sitting on the meeting of Board of Directors of a Company and performing secretarial functions
- Client's property management and consultancy
- Handling client's litigation matters
- Application of Alternative dispute resolutions techniques in solving clients' legal issues
- Successful completion of Legal Audit of the properties of a renowned Outdoor Advertising Company within the States in the South-East and South-South Geo-political Zones
- Advising a renowned Outdoor Advertising Company on statutory and legal compliance matters.